Thursday 29 January 2009

Kim Jong-Il's Revenge.

I've had a bit of a blog-free zone lately. I felt that i had little to moan about in the food line. I am still sticking to my regimen and i am managing to eat out a little as well. We had a great meal at a posh eatery last weekend. It was a mini celebration of our10 years together. The cod with puy lentils was wonderful and really filled me up - which was a surprise. The dessert menu had improved since our last visit; though sadly remained untouched...

I am off to the future this weekend. First time since Christmas. I expect it to be quirt relaxing, though i do need to look for a new pair of chinos as i split my present pair - even though i am loosing weight! AJT has been swotting up on recipes and i think we will be having a curry one night.

Highlights of my recent food intake: Moroccan chickpea and tomato stew with lamb stakes; Pot au Poulet (without mustard or wine);

I think i have been having a reaction to Kin-chi lately. It is recommended for my condition but i think the fermentation and chilli may be too string for my constitution at this stage. My stomach just churns the next day and my toilet is not great either. Think i will stay clear from overly spicy food for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment